'Scrooged' marathon begins Nov. 29 on AMC
Scrooged, easily one of the top Christmas movies of the '80s, is about to get some love. The cable network AMC will run the Bill Murray classic four nights straight beginning Monday, Nov. 29. (I guess that means we're still stuck with a Christmas Vacation or Christmas Story marathon closer to Dec. 25. Humbug.)
It may not be the most family-friendly Christmas movie of our decade, but that's why I like it.
TOP 5 FAMILY UNFRIENDLY QUOTES FROM SCROOGED:
5. "Come on, let's be honest, Lew. You *paid* for the women!"
4. "You know I like the rough stuff, don't you, Frank?"
3. "Hey. Are you glad to see me, or is this a shotgun in your pocket?"
2. "I'm sure Charles Dickens would have wanted to see her nipples."
1. "The b--ch hit me with a toaster!"