'Sequels ... I hate sequels...'
Here's the latest photo that's all over the web. It's circling the blogs like Paris without panties or Lindsay skipping out on rehab. It's even better: Harrison Ford as "Indiana Jones" on the set of the new movie.
For a movie that's already shooting, very little is known about Indiana Jones 4. By now, most of us know Sean Connery opted out of returning as Indy's father. (Is he saving himself for another Highlander sequel?)
According to the usual Hollywood sources, the flick is set for release in May 2008.
I like the look on Ford's face. There's a certain sense of smugness as if he's saying, "No matter how bad the script is or how old I look, Spielberg is directing this, and I'll pocket a pretty penny when it's all said and done."
Five roles we pray Harrison Ford won't reprise:
5. "Dr. Walker" (Frantic): "No corpse stinks that much after only 12 hours. Take my word for it. Yes, I am a doctor."
4. "Henry Turner" (Regarding Henry): "Well, I had enough. So I said 'when'."
3. "President Marshall" (Air Force One): "I'm counting on you, red, white and blue."
2. "Han Solo" (Star Wars): "Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me."
1. "Indiana Jones": Whoops, too late.