She don't drink, don't smoke...
Shocking revelation: GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is actually the hottie reporter in Adam Ant's video for "Goody Two Shoes."
Sadly, that's highly unlikely, because Palin would have still been a teenager when the video for the 1982 song was shot. But click here to see the video again and tell me that I'm wrong.
Of course, since Palin herself is a child of the '80s, I'd like to think she's not even close to being a "goody two shoes."
TOP 5 'GOODY TWO SHOES' OF THE '80s:
5. KIRK CAMERON: From "Growing Pains" teen-star to evangelist, Kirk's had an odd journey. (And we were disappointed to hear his ministry "The Way of the Master' wasn't the name of a new song by Depeche Mode.)
4. JERRY FALWELL: The late head of the Moral Majority attacked the very foundation of America in the '80s. Yep, Hustler Magazine.
3. TIPPER GORE: Yes, the co-founder of the Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) is an obvious pick. That, Mrs. Gore, is an inconvenient truth.
2. PAULA HAWKINS: The only female senator to date from Florida served from 1981 to 1987. (Also a big Def Leppard fan.)
1. RONALD REAGAN: Ketchup isn't a vegetable, trees don't cause pollution and jelly beans aren't health food, Mr. President. Also, Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not "Every man for himself." And the London Underground is not a political movement!