'Show me how the piggies podcast!'
The Stuck in the 80s tribute to "A Christmas Story" is finally online. But beware, this show is more naughty than nice.
I'd give it a firm PG-13 rating. Even "The Old Man," Mr. Parker, would blush at some of Sean Daly's ruthless trouser-based humor. The problem? No female co-hosts this week to yank our leashes.
Somewhere in the North Pole, Santa is scatching iPods and Blackberries off our lists and replacing them with lime-green patterned socks.
Click here to listen to the show. Or click here to download all our shows for free via iTunes. And drop us a comment with your opinion on the show. We're still waiting for winners on the "Name that 80s Tune" and "Name the Movie Clip" challenges.
In the meantime, here's the promised list, based on reader votes.
TOP 10 MEMORABLE LINES FROM "A CHRISTMAS STORY":
10. "In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan."
9. "Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only defense."
8. "Show me how the piggies eat!!"
7. "Deck the halls with boughs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra."
6. "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man"
5. "Sons of b**ches! Bumpuses!"
4. "Oh FUUUUUUUUDGE!"
3. "He looks like a deranged Easter bunny."
2. "Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian."