Sleep all day. Work all night. It's fun to be a blogger (err, or a vampire)
But try as Hollywood might, they will not top the glut of vampire movies from the 80s. As always the Golden Decade did it up right, offering more than a dozen flicks with fangs. Some merely bit while others completely sucked.
(There were a couple decent vampire comedies that didn't make it into the 80s: Love At First Bite in 1979 and Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1992.)
And so, we offer you our list of top 5 vampire flicks of the 80s:
5) Vampire's Kiss: See Nic Cage eat a cockroach!
4) Once Bitten: Jim Carrey has a one-night stand with a 400-year-old vampire. It could happen to anyone.
3) The Hunger: Welcome to the world of kinky gothic sex, the backbone of any popular vampire movie.
2) Fright Night: So you're neighbor's a vampire? Mine plays Foghat after midnight. I have it worse.
1) The Lost Boys: They dress cooler than us, ride motorcycles and get all the hot girls. If that's "lost", I don't ever wanna be found.