Spielberg has 'cracked the story' on Indiana Jones 5
Harrison Ford has told People that the next movie is "in the process of taking form." Hopefully that means it's in the process of removing any side plots involving aliens or Russians or other long-lost offspring.
"Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and myself are agreed on what the fifth adventure will concern, and George is actively at work. If the script is good, I'll be very happy to put the costume on again" Ford, 67, said.
So what is Ford doing while he avoids snakes and bad dates? He's a house-husband.
"I do the dishes. And I make dinner," he said. "In the mornings, I get my 8-year-old son, Liam ready for school, and then I pass my time flying around in my planes. You see, I'm just like anybody else. My children are between 8 and 42, and I'm also a grandfather."
TOP 5 UNDERRATED HARRISON FORD MOVIES:
5. PRESUMED INNOCENT (1990): "It was never love."
4. FORCE 10 FROM NAVARONE (1978): "I did your job. Now help me do mine."
3. FRANTIC (1988): "There's always someone who'll do you one better, huh?"
2. MOSQUITO COAST (1986): "Ice is civilization!"
1. HANOVER STREET (1979): "I love you enough to let you go, which is more than I've ever felt about anyone in my life."