Is Stallone juicing?
Sylvester Stallone could be in big trouble down under, according to the latest media reports. His hotel room and private jet have been searched by Australian authorities, who reportedly are looking for banned substances.
In Australia, even steroids and performance-enhancing drugs are on the list of no-no's -- along with bootleg copies of Men at Work CDs -- and rumors around the Internet say human-growth hormones could be the target in this particular case. And unlike in Major League Baseball, violators could find themselves in jail.
Stallone is in Australia to pimp his new movie Rocky Balboa, but isn't taking any questions on the latest incidents.
Ah, poor Sly. The guy just can't seem to win lately. His latest installment of a once-proud series of movies is flopping. And many of his older flicks are now considered among the worst movies of the era. I think he needs a pick-me-up -- the LEGAL kind this time.
Top 5 most under-appreciated Sylvester Stallone flicks:
5. Death Race 2000 (1975): "Save it for the French."
4. Rocky III (1982): "Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!"
3. The Lords of Flatbush (1974): "You want a ring? I got a ring for ya. In my bathtub."
2. Demolition Man (1993): "How's that damn three seashell thing work?"
1. Victory (1981): "This frigging game is ruining my life."