Subway's Jared commited to a diet of '80s classics
Sure, Jared's just 31 years old. But the man lives and breathes '80s music, especially when burning off those six-inch veggie subs. Since Jared was in Tampa this week to promote Saturday's Heart Walk at Raymond James Stadium, I laid down a challenge:
Jared, give me your ultimate '80s exercise playlist -- 12 songs that say "Let's get physical."
He delivered. Here's the list, straight from the king of responsible eating.1. Photograph, Def Leppard
2. Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Tears for Fears
3. Always Something There to Remind Me, Naked Eyes
4. Hold Me Now, Thompson Twins
5. Here I Go Again, Whitesnake
6. We Built This City, Starship
7. Synchronicity, Police
8. Love in an Elevator, Aerosmith
9. Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey
10. Money for Nothing, Dire Straits
11. Say It Isn't So, Hall & Oates
12. PYT, Michael Jackson
It's not too late to join the Heart Walk. The Tampa Bay Start! Heart Walk is a 3-mile walk starting at Raymond James Stadium benefiting the American Heart Association. A 1-mile course is also available. 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday. Raymond James Stadium. Free, though donations are appreciated.