Take me now, subcreature: Introducing sexy Ghostbuster costumes
This is not the Ghostbusters I remember. More like Ghost-Buxom. Actually, I'm beginning to warm to this idea. Or maybe I just feel warm. In any case, this "Sexy Ghostbuster" costume is actually for sale at 80stees.com.
"This variation of the traditional Ghostbusters costume gives it a girly, sexy edge," the website says. "This Secret Wishes ladies costume consists of hat, jumpsuit, belt and proton pack backpack."
Baby Got Backpack? Ask Sir Mix-a-Lot. Total cost? $45.99 right now. Don't wait for Halloween.
If you prefer something a little more child friendly, try a pack of Stay Puft Marshmallows. They're pricey ($25 a pack!) but they do have caffeine in them. Stimulants in marshmellows? "Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought."
TOP 5 FLIRTY LINES FROM GHOSTBUSTERS:
5. "I find her interesting because she's a client and because she sleeps above her covers... *four feet* above her covers. She barks, she drools, she claws!"
4. "Janine, sorry about the bug eyes thing ... I'll be in my office."
3. "That's the bedroom, but nothing ever happened in there." ... "What a crime."
2. "I'm Peter Venkman. Where are you from... originally?"
1. "Take me now, subcreature."