'There's a storm coming' ... Terminator 5 in the works
Hasta la vista, Arnold? Not so fast. Arnold Schwarzenegger says he wants to revive his Terminator role for a fifth installment. No word yet on whether the 63-year-old will use a scooter in scenes.
Deadline.com says the Terminator "package" (heh-heh ... sorry) is being shopped to Universal, Sony, Lionsgate and CBS Films. There's no screenwriter or director yet. Reports have it that James Cameron has zero interest in it. (If that's the case, you have to wonder if fans will have any interest either.) The Guardian in the UK says Justin Lin (Fast and the Furious) is a possible director, so that's one positive.
Schwarzenegger didn't appear in the last installment: 2009's Terminator Salvation, which did pretty well at the box office despite being a critical dud.
TOP 5 STILL-GREAT LINES FROM 1984's TERMINATOR:
5. "Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."
4. "There's a storm coming."
3. "I came across time for you, Sarah. I love you. I always have."
2. "You're terminated, f-----."
1. "Come with me if you want to live."