Top 80 villains of the '80s: The Alpha-Betas to Lord Humungus
Most people probably don't remember the movie Youngblood or the villainous character of Racki. This hockey movie, starring Rob Lowe, was a gem in the rough. But it was character of Racki, played by George Finn, who gave me nightmares. A hockey thug? I'm a Florida boy -- I knew nothing of such things. I just thought he was a jerk. A villain. One of the Top 80 Villains of the '80s? You know it. And so with that, Day 3 of our list marches on.
Today's biggest winner: Those Alpha-Betas of Adams College, particularly Stan and Ogre. No wonder, Betty left you, Stan!
TOP 80 VILLAINS OF THE '80s (Nos. 51-60)
60. STAN GABLE and FRED "THE OGRE" PALOWAKSI (Ted McGinley and Donald Gibb) in Revenge of the Nerds (1984): "Those nerds are a threat to our way of life."
59. PORKY (Chuck Mitchell) in Porky's (1982): "I was just giving the place an enema and this pile a s--- floated to the surface."
58. LT. WILLIAM BLIGH (Anthony Hopkins) in The Bounty (1984): "You think I was harsh with you, but you needed someone to show you where your duty really lay, because you were at a loss, my friend. You may not thank me now but you will eventually."
57. BOBA FETT (Jeremy Bulloch) in The Empire Strikes Back (1980): "He's no good to me dead."
56. COL. AKIR MAKESH (David Suchet) in Iron Eagle (1986): "Give the American his final meal. After tomorrow, he will not have much of an appetite."
55. RACKI (George Finn) in Youngblood (1986): "Wanna go, pretty boy?"
54. RIP (James Spader) in Less Than Zero (1987): "Everyone is accountable."
53. LT. THADDEUS HARRIS (G.W. Bailey) in Police Academy (1984): "Mahoney, my little pissant... you are out of the Academy forever. Get your stuff, and get out. Too bad, so sad, bye-bye."
52. RAY SINCLAIR (Ray Liotta) in Something Wild (1986): "I'm glad to see you finally made it to the suburbs, b----!"
51. LORD HUMUNGUS (Kjell Nilsson) in The Road Warrior (1981): "I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
Sneak peak at tomorrow's list: "We've come for your daughter, Chuck."