TV's best mullets aren't ALL from the '80s
Thank you, Dog the Bounty Hunter. Because of you, the Huffington's Post list of TV's best mullets wasn't entirely made from the 1980s. (And additional thanks because you were the ONLY celebrity we spotted during the official Stuck in the '80s roadtrip to L.A. last fall.)
Otherwise ... woof. I know we hate the mullet now, but was it really all that bad? I mean, everyone loves Macgyver's mullet!
Besides Dog, other non-'80s winners included Keith Partridge and Slater from Saved by the Bell (which I pronounce to be a '90s show)
Here are five of the other 25 mullets that the Huff Post dubbed demonic. Click here to see the full list.
- Best Jury Rigging Mullet: Angus MacGyver, "MacGyver"
- Best "Have Mercy" Mullet: Uncle Jesse, "Full House"
- Best Femullet: Christine Sullivan, "Night Court"
- Best Pre-Morpheus Mullet: Cowboy Curtis, "Pee-wee's Playhouse"
- Best Mullet For Sharing the Laughter and Love: Mike Seaver, "Growing Pains"