Wally World, Roy!
I'm taking the family truckster to Wally World today (actually Orlando's EPCOT Center, which in fact opened in the 80s). But please keep up the good work building our group's list of the Top Quotable Lines from 80s Movies.
While you're at it, don't forget to vote for which lines should be in the top 5.
Because I'm in a Clark Griswold mode...
- "I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose."
- "Closed? Uh, they don't close Florida."
- "I'm not sure of his exact height and weight. All I know is that the man was a saint with children and a genius with food additives."
- "Real tomato ketchup, Eddie?"
- "This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy!"