Wanna ask Spinal Tap a question?
Michael McKean of This Is Spinal Tap and A Mighty Wind fame is ringing Stuck in the '80s tomorrow for a short chat. He will absolutely NOT be talking like David St. Hubbins, but this is as close as it gets to having an audience with "England's loudest band."
McKean, Christopher Guest and Harry Shearer are about to set forth on their Unwigged and Unplugged Tour, which includes a stop in St. Petersburg on May 8. The trio will play the tunes that made their movies famous, but they won't do it in character. Totally fine by us! I have a pair of tickets in hand already!
If you have a suggested question for Michael McKean, let us know. (No "Lenny and Squiggy" questions please! Okay, maybe one.)
TOP 5 MICHAEL MCKEAN ROLES OF THE '80s:
5. YOUNG DOCTORS IN LOVE (1982):"A romance at this point would be ludicrous and counterproductive to our studies."
4. CLUE (1985): "I have nothing to hide! I didn't do it!"
3. EARTH GIRLS ARE EASY (1988): "Waste your brain; wax your board; pray for waves."
2. THE BIG PICTURE (1989): "It's this stupid movie. It's called 'Coffins from Hell.' "
1. THIS IS SPINAL TAP (1984): "Here lies David St. Hubbins ... and why not?"