We meet again, Doctor Jones
The trailer for the fourth Indiana Jones movie is finally out. Let me save you some time: It looks awful.
You may get a small chill at first when they recount his exploits of the first three flicks (except that criminally awful "Temple of Doom" fiasco.) But when it cuts to scenes from the new flick, prepare to sit there stone-faced -- as if your accountant was explaining estimated quarterly taxes.
It's all explosions, stunt driving and special effects. Hint of a story? No. A few choice zingers from Harrison Ford? Nope. Maybe a sexy shot of villain Cate Blanchett? Sorry. (Basically exactly the same sort of trailer-trash we got from the last 3 Star Wars movies.)
Click here to view it yourself. Or just check out today's top 5 list instead.
TOP 5 PROPOSED NAMES FOR A FIFTH INDIANA JONES MOVIE:
5. "Indiana Jones Meets The Ghost of Harrison Ford's Career"
4. "Indiana Jones and the Search for the Missing Writer's Guild Members"
3. "Indiana Jones: Mein Kampf" (German release only)
2. "Indiana Jones and the Wedding of Karen Allen to an 80s Blogger"
1. "Indiana Jane and the Mysterious Sex-Change Operation"