We still believe in Molly Ringwald
I doubt she's spending her 40th the same way I spent mine back in July: Gambling away all the mortgage money at the craps table at the Bellagio. But she can blow on my dice anytime.
Rather than drone on and on about her importance to the very fiber of my existence, let me allow Molly the opportunity to teach us her sagely wisdom.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN LIFE, YOU CAN LEARN FROM MOLLY RINGWALD:
- "Us loners got to stick together." (Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone)
- "I loathe the bus. There has to be a more dignified mode of transportation." (Sixteen Candles)
- "When you don't have anything, you don't have anything to lose. Right?" (Sixteen Candles)
- "Academic clubs aren't the same as other kinds of clubs." (Breakfast Club)
- "If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them." (Pretty in Pink)
- "When you're pregnant, sometimes you get hemorrhoids, okay?" (For Keeps)
- "You don't want me, I'm used, I'm worn out, I'm bad goods, you can't trust me." (Fresh Horses)