What are words for? When no one listens anymore...
1. "The moon. Beautiful. The sun. Even more beautiful."
2. "You want a piece of my heart, you better start from the start."
3. "Who's gonna block your ears, when you scream?"
4. "Waiting for an invitation to arrive. Goin' to a party where no one's still alive."
5. "I still can hear the whisper of the summer nights. It echoes in the corners of my heart."
And to answer the question from our 25th podcast (Where did we get the music that's used in the intro to every Stuck in the 80s podcast?): "Concealed Weapons" by the J. Geils Band. It's taken from the soundtrack to The Sure Thing. (Want some more trivia? Here)