'Whatever you want, Leo Getz'
You may think of Joe Pesci as a '90s star because of his work in "Goodfellas" and "Casino" (not to mention the vastly underrated comedy of "The Super").
But Pesci, who turns 65 years old today, had a slew of great roles in the '80s, beginning with some little film in 1980 that you might have heard of: "Raging Bull." Followed by "Easy Money," "Once Upon A Time in America" and "Lethal Weapon 2." (And a dozen other small roles sprinkled in between.)
These days, Pesci is taking it slower. In 1999, he announced he was retiring from film and has since made only one cameo appearance ("The Good Shepherd" in 2006). However, he's cast to appear in 2009's "Love Ranch" with Helen Mirren.
Meanwhile, the celeb websites are reporting Pesci has popped the question to his girlfriend, 37-year-old Angie Everhart, the former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Way to enjoy retirement, Joe.
TOP 5 PRINTABLE JOE PESCI LINES FROM THE 80s:
5. "Everyone cheats a little bit... look at the Pentagon!" (Lethal Weapon 2)
4. "You win, you win. You lose, you still win." (Raging Bull)
3. "They f--- you at the drive-thru, okay?" (Lethal Weapon 2)
2. "Here they are, 'The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse'! Did you happen to see that movie, Joe? It's a good movie." (Once Upon a Time in America)
1. "I'm Leo Getz, and whatever you want, Leo gets." (Lethal Weapon 2)