What's your Nicolas Cage IQ?
One of our favorite 80s heroes -- Nic Cage -- turns 43 years old today. Hey there, old man! How you gonna celebrate the day? Eating some sushi with Julie? Baking some bread with Cher?
We've covered our favorite Nic Cage movies in a previous post and honored the flick Valley Girl in an early podcast, but have we ever challenged his fans to a real trivia throw-down? Not until today. So to honor Nic, can you answer these questions?
1. Name at least three famous relatives of Nic's.
2. Name two of his famous ex-wives.
3. Name the movie for each quote (they're not all 80s flicks:
- a. "Sometimes it's a hard world for small things."
- b. "Well that's very big of you, Little."
- c. "People get married and then they do the most hideous, unbelievable things to each other."
- d. "Did I ever tell ya that this here jacket represents a symbol of my individuality, and my belief in personal freedom?"
- e. "I ain't no freakin' monument to justice!"
- f. "Oh, well, Peter Piper picked a pepper!"
- g. "Some things are true whether you believe in them or not."
- h. "Put... the bunny... back... in the... box."
- i. "I don't trust the guy. Everything's too interesting to him."
- j. "Nobody would follow you into a fight because you'd get people killed - and nobody wants to be killed."