Wild Thing, you make our hearts sing
Can you imagine calling this guy by any other name? Hey, Charles! Chuckie, my man! Yo, Chick-ster!
No, that's Charlie Sheen -- and Charlie only, thank you. (Nevermind that he was born Carlos Irwin Estévez, of course.)
And Mr. C. Sheen turns 43 years old today. Seems like only yesterday he was divorcing Hollywood starlets while remarrying the next future ex-Mrs. Sheen. (Oh, wait, that was yesterday.)
It's hard to believe that out of the Martin Sheen/Emilio Estevez/Charlie Sheen family troika, it'd be Charlie who'd make the biggest mark in the '80s. (Well, once you throw the movie "Lucas" out of the equation!)
Happy birthday, Wild Thing. Here's wishing you a nice 365 days spent hopefully far away from family affairs court.
TOP 5 CHARLIE SHEEN ROLES OF THE 80s:
5. RED DAWN (1984): "You're getting pretty low on feelings, aren't you?"
4. WALL STREET (1987): "Blue Horse Shoe loves Anacot Steel."
3. PLATOON (1986): "Have you ever gotten into a mistake that you just can't get out of?"
2. FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF (1986): "You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much. People think she's a whore."
1. MAJOR LEAGUE (1989): "You put snot on the ball?"