Winona Ryder turns 35 today, and although she's probably more associated with her work during the Dark Ages (the 90s), let's not forget her nuggets of entertainment from the 80s. But where do you go after the genuis of Beetlejuice?
Well, not far it seems. Her career seems to have peaked in 1994 with Reality Bites.
Her biggest contribution to popular culture outside of acting and shoplifting? Gotta be the tattoo on Johnny Depp's arm, which changed from "Winona Forever" to "Wino Forever" after the couple broke up.
So where does that leave us for a top 5 list? Desperate.
Top 5 Winona Ryder flicks:
5. Mermaids (1990): "Oh god. I think I might be pregnant with the next Jewish Italian Messiah."
4. Girl, Interrupted (1999): "What kind of sex isn't casual?"
3. Heathers (1989): "Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up."
2. Reality Bites (1994): "I just don't understand why things just can't go back to normal at the end of the half hour like on the Brady Bunch or something."
1. Beetlejuice (1988): "I myself am... strange and unusual."
Stay away from: Lucas, 1969, Great Balls of Fire, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Age of Innocence and many more I wouldn't admit to having watched.