The world according to John Lithgow
John Lithgow is 61 today. And though you may think he's too old to have contributed any major part to the 80s, consider some of his signature roles: Roberta Muldoon (The World According to Garp), Rev. Shaw Moore (Footloose), Dr. Emilio Lizardo (The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai). The list goes on.
Top 5 lines from John Lithgow movies:
5. "I had mine removed surgically under general anesthesia. But to have it bitten off in a Buick..." (The World According to Garp)
4. "There's a man of the wing of this airplane!" (Twilight Zone: The Movie)
3. "If our lord wasn't testing us, how would you account for the proliferation, these days, of this obscene rock and roll music, with its gospel of easy sexuality and relaxed morality? " (Footloose)
2. "A writer? What do you have to write about? You're not oppressed. You're not gay." (Orange County)
1. "Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life." (Buckaroo Bonzai)