'You ever seen a grown man naked?' Airplane's Peter Graves dies at 83
Media reports say Graves possibly suffered a heart attack after returning from brunch with his wife of nearly 60 years.
Graves first gained attention of many baby boomers with the '50s TV series Fury, but it was his role as Jim Phelps in TV's Mission: Impossible that made him a star.
Eighties fans, of course, will always remember Graves for playing bumbling airline pilot Clarence Oveur in the 1980's Airplane! and its 1982 sequel. He also appeared on episodes of Fantasy Island, The Love Boat, Murder She Wrote and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.
TOP 5 CAPT. OVEUR "QUESTION" LINES FROM AIRPLAINE:
5. "You ever been in a cockpit before?"
4. "Do you like movies about gladiators?
3. "What's our vector, Victor?"
2. "Have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?"
1. "You ever seen a grown man naked?
[Listen to a vintage Stuck in the '80s podcast about 1980's Airplane!]