Your picks: Best summer movies
But special thanks to everyone who helped with suggestions on their favorite 80s movies about the summer. Sure, there's the obvious pick -- 1987's "Summer School" with Mark Harmon -- but we uncovered dozens more. I'm planning on unveiling the official ranking on Memorial Day.
In the meantime, a quickie list to get you in the spirit of the season.
TOP 5 LINES FROM SUMMER SCHOOL:
5. "This menstruation thing? It's a scam! Women are so lucky."
4. "Can I call my folks and tell them I won't be coming home... ever?"
3. "You want me to lie? ... Okay."
2. "So, you're all alone and you like young girls."
1. "(Screams)... Tension-breaker. Had to be done."