Video: See trailer for 2014 reboot of 'Robocop'
"Dead or alive, you're coming with me." Okay, that line from Robocop gave me chills. Nice to recognize that line (among others) from the original 1987 flick. What do think of the rest of the trailer for the 2014 remake of Robocop?
5 QUICK THOUGHTS ABOUT THE ROBOCOP REMAKE:
1. Samuel L. Jackson makes any movie better. Well, except the Star Wars prequels.
2. It's always nice to see Michael Keaton on the big screen. Underrated big time. ("Corn dog!")
3. The storyline appears beefed up a little. Couldn't have gotten any worse.
4. Of course, the sci-fi effects are better. That's pretty much the only reason for remaking this clunker, right?
5. Gary Oldman and Jackie Earle Haley are in this too, right? Did I miss them in the trailer?