A Deal Diva's resolutions for 2014
Happy New Year! Can you smell the roses in the air? Isn't everything brighter? This is your chance to re-do your life, to be better, to finally stick to Weight Watchers. GUYS, THIS IS YOUR TIME.
It's also when we get to make silly promises to ourselves, amirite? Here are mine.
- Try at least one new beauty product/service: This is the year, guys. This is the year I will finally try eyebrow threading. Maybe.
- Learn to sew: Technically, this should be "learn to sew again." I did know how to do it at one time in my life. But that was around 7th grade, and, really, at this point, middle school is a blur.
- Organize my closet: Miracles do happen, right?
- Teach me some learning: Every year at the annual Times book sale, I find one or two fashion-related books I decide I have to own. Then I get distracted. No more! This year I'm determined to dust off these: Overdressed (by Elizabeth L. Cline), A.L.T. (by Andre Leon Talley) and You Are What You Wear. (by Jennifer Baumgartner) Book club, anyone?
- Keep Deal Divas Awesome: I think speak for all the Divas when I say we're looking forward to more interaction with you guys (keep the comments coming!), more cool events (we're great at hosting things!) and more deals (have you seen this one yet?)