Check out these scary good Halloween sales
Seen on a city sidewalk this morning: a pint-sized scuba diver, a pirate princess and a pumpkin.
Happy Halloween, y'all.
As we say goodbye to October 2013, our friends in retail remind us once again that sometimes the best way to celebrate a holiday is to .... go shopping?? Whatever, lets go with it. Because, whatever.
Check out just-for-today deals below. No tricks here. These sales are a treat. (Like my jokes.)
- Costumes at Sunshine Thrift stores in St. Pete and Tampa are 50 percent off today.
- Free shipping online at Maurices.com or $10 off $50 online or in store.
- Payless is giving folks 31% off regularly-priced shoes today only with the code ZZBOO. Plus, if you spend at least $31, your shipping will be only 31 cents.
- Over at Kohl's, get an extra 20% off online buys of $100 or more (code word is Trick). In store, get 15% off (code word Treat)
- At Gap, get 31% off stuff already on sale. Code is GAPBOO. Sister brand Banana Republic will give you 31% off your purchase with the code BRTREAT.
- Get 50% off "winter favorites" at H&M today, while supplies last. (Online only)
Know of any more sales going on today? Let us know in the comments.