Cyber Monday: Nope, we're not shopped-out yet
Like an icy mimosa the morning after a girls night out, Cyber Monday may be the perfect hair-of-the-dog cure for your Black Friday shopping hangover. Go ahead, sidle up to your computer, put on an earnest I'm-doing-serious-work-here face and join us as we hit the virtual sale racks.
- JC Penney: Lots of discounted items, including 100 boots for $30, and free shipping on orders over $25.
- Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy: 30 percent off
- Macy's: Heavy discounts on women's clothing
- Loft: 50 percent off and free shipping
- Target:Deep discounts, including
- Kohls: Free shipping, get $10 "Kohl's cash" for every $50 you spend
- Express: 30 percent off online orders, free shipping.
- Nordstrom: Up to 50 percent off, free shipping
- DSW: Use code CYBER for $15 off purchases of $74, $30 off $149 and $50 off $199.
- Everything But Water: Five percent of all sales will be donated to the lung cancer nonprofit LUNGevity Foundation.
- Beyond the Rack: Free shipping on purchases of $100 or more.
- Overstock.com: Free shipping
- Amazon: "Lighting deals" on all kinds of items -- where a limited number of discounts are offered for a short period of time (kinda like Groupon).
- Endless.com: Amazon's accessories web site will take $30 off $100 orders, $60 off $200 orders and $100 off $300 orders.
What else ya got, divas?
Deal Diva Kim