JCPenney BIGGEST SALE OF THE SEASON! (so they say)
It's allegedly JCPenney's BIGGEST SALE OF THE SEASON today and Thursday. I feel like I see this kind of proclamation from stores a lot, like, "OH HOLY MOSES, WE'RE GIVING STUFF AWAY LIKE IT'S ABOUT TO BURN!" But, hey, I haven't been keeping that close of tabs on JCPenney, so maybe this truly is the BIGGEST SALE OF THE SEASON.
What I can glean:
- Some sundresses are $29.99 (yawn).
- St. John's Bay men's shirts are $11.99 (mmkay).
- Nike and New Balance shoes are $38.99 (cool, whatevs).
- Baby furniture bedding, clothes and the ever ubiquitous "gear" is 20 to 50 percent off (cute).
- Clearance is 50 to 80 percent off (YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!)
Also, you can print a coupon for $50 off $250 or more, $20 off $100 or more or $10 off $25 or more good toward jewelry for Mom. And don't forget your coupon for $10 off any purchase of $25 or more, good through Saturday.
Let us know if you go. Were pants on sale for $free.99? Were store clerks burning dollar bills in effigy? We must know.
Deal Diva Stephanie