Making work pay credit: An excuse to go shopping for Joe's jeans?
Some may scoff at the thought of a mere $13, but savvy Deal Divas know better. Here’s a roundup of what you could buy with Obama’s making work pay credit (assuming you don’t need the cash for important things, like rent and food):
- One new Wet N Wild Lip Gloss per day, $1.99 at CVS
- One trendy wear-till-it-falls-apart Forever 21 shirt per week, $13.95
- One 100% bamboo nightie from Shirts of Bamboo in St. Petersburg every two weeks, $28.
- One 60-minute chakra balancing massage at the Aveda Institute in St. Petersburg each month, $50 plus tip.
- One partial foil and deep conditioning treatment with a beginning stylist at Tribeca Salon in Tampa every three months, $125 plus tip.
- One pair of Joes Jeans from Saks Fifth Ave or Macy's in Tampa every four months, $145 - $178. Or one pair of Joes Jeans from Bluefly.com every two months, prices start at $95.
What are you going to spend the extra cash on?
~ Guest Diva Helen Anne Travis