Memorial Day sales at Kohl's, Macys, New York and Company and more
Happy Memorial Day weekend, errbody! We've been doing our due dilligence here at Deal Divas and keeping tabs on the great sales happening. So in between that 12th chili dog an 45th pina colada, take a break and buy yourself something nice. You deserve it.
- Take an extra 15 percent off everything at Kohl's -- that means sale, regular and clearance priced merch -- when you enter promo code SHOP15NOW online through Monday. Or, print out this pass to bring into the store.
- Through Monday, all tanks, tees, shorts and cropped pants are buy one get one 75 percent off in stores and online at New York and Company, including the belted safari shirt shown here. Also, get $60 off your purchase of $140 or more with promo code 1711, or $40 off your purcahse of $100 or more with promo code 1710.
- All shorts at Wet Seal are $15 for the ever-popular "limited time."
- For you sports enthusiasts (we wouldn't know), the Ironman Store on County Line Road in Tampa is having a blowout sale on bikes through Monday.
- Get 30 percent off everything on edressme.com when you use the code memorial30. Excludes Aidan Mattox, Blush, Dave & Johnny, Faviana, Jasz Couture, Jovani, La Femme, Mignon, Scala, Sherri Hill, Terani and Tony Bowls (boo).
- Big sales at Ellenton Premium Outlets, including 40 to 60 percent off everything at the Banana Republic Factory Store and 60 percent off select styles at the Gap outlet. Go here for a complete list.
- Deals abound at Macy's, including an 8-piece bed in a bag for $39.99, Martha Stewart dishes for 60 percent off and women's tops 40 to 50 percent off.
What else have you see out there?
Deal Diva Stephanie