President's Day sales out the wazoo!
Monday is President's Day! Aren't you so excited? Maybe you're off work. Or maybe you're just really excited to give props to all the sexy leaders of the free world. Maybe you'll even head to Orlando and visit the totally creepy Hall of Presidents at Disney World:
Barack Obama's all, "Chill, people. I got this. I'm animatronic and whatnot. Jefferson, check your hair, dude."
But more likely, if you're on this blog, you want to know about sales. Fear not, Republic of Diva.
- Visit Ellenton Premium Outlets, 5461 Factory Shops Blvd., today through Monday for extra savings on top of the normal cheapiness. All dresses are 25 percent off at Charlotte Russe. Everything in Chico's is 30 percent off. At Clarks Bostonian, buy one pair of shoes and save 25 percent on the other. At Cole Haan, get 20 percent off a purchase of $200 or more. At Converse, get select styles at two for $40. At Dooney & Bourke, take an additional 20 percent off your whole purchase except for clearance and red line. At Fragrance Outlet, buy one item and get the second 20 percent off. At Jones New York, get sweaters and cords for $19.99, plus other stuff for 70 percent off. Take 30 percent off regular and clearance items at Lucky Brand. At the Movado Company Store, take an extra 25 percent off your purchase. It goes on. And on. And on.
- New York and Company's semi-annual pants sale runs through Monday. Buy a pair at regular price and get a second pair for $10. Get $70 off your purchase of $150 or more, or $30 off your purchase of $75 or more.
- eDressMe.com will hold a private sale for eDressMe exclusive members only today through Monday. Select designers including Lindsay Lohan (!!!), Single, Kara Janx and La Femme will be available for up to 90 percent off. For access, visit eDressme.com, go to the private sale section and register for free membership.
- Macy's will have a ton of specials on stuff through Monday including jewelry, bedding, mixers, women's tops and and fancy men's shirts. Clearance will be an extra 25 percent off online only, and you can get an extra 10 percent off when you enter the code PRESIDENT.
- Kohl's President's Sale prices are good through Feb. 28, with markdowns on things like Sonoma shoes, Chaps clothing and Food Network kitchen stuff.
Mr. President, we salute you. Got more? Leave them here or on our Facebook.
Deal Diva Stephanie
Photo: Hall of Presidents, creepy, AP.