Sales are raging for procrastinators
I took a cruise through the mall Tuesday (OK, a frantic last-minute shopping trip that made me want to die), and I saw a ton of stuff on sale for us crunch-timers. So what are you waiting for? Go get shopping like Cher Horowitz, children.
- Need a last minute cardigan for Mom? Ann Taylor Loft is offering 40 percent off your entire purchase (excluding new arrivals -- blah). I saw a dress that I basically coveted -- oh, here it is -- but I abstained. Applause, please.
- At JCPenney, save 30 to 60 percent off things in the homes section. Because nothing says, "I put this off too long" like a fleece throw blanket!
- All Sony TVs are on sale at Sears, and Kenmore appliances are 20 percent off. I know, who's going to buy a holiday refrigerator? But Christmas can actually be a great time to save on those big purchases you've been putting off.
- A ton of stuff at Banana Republic is on sale up to 40 percent off. They have a whole slew of presh bling baubles just waiting to be doled out to all your girlfriends/teacher's aids/third cousins. Who knew?
- Outside the mall, Kohl's is having a "Wrap it up" sale (which, OK, sounds like an anti-STD commercial, but I digress). Take an extra 30, 20 or 15 percent off everything, plus get $10 "Kohl's cash" for every $50 you spend.
Let us know what else you're seeing out there!
Deal Diva Stephanie
Photo: Clueless, duh.