Shop these sales this weekend
Follow my logic.
There's no shortage of big news coming out of Tampa Bay these days. A bunch of people are coming into town for the RNC. And then there's Isaac, a pesky little ... well, let's not use the "H" word yet.
We here in the newsroom have dubbed it #RepubliCANE (catchy, huh?)
But despite all this, here's my prediction: Stores will be packed this weekend.
Why? Because there's probably plenty of folks who still don't have supplies for their hurricane kits. And I'm sure more than a few of 50,000 conventioneers still need to finalize their party (or protest?) outfits.
So why not save a little money while doing it?
Here's a list of some of the weekend saled/deals/coupons we know of. If you hear of any others, drop them in the comments section below.
And be safe out there, people!
- 25 percent off at Old Navy through Sunday. You can't use this for jeans (which are already on sale anyway) but you can use it both online and in store. The online code to enter is ONTAKE25. For the printable coupon to take to a store, click HERE.
- $10 off purchases of at least $25 at Payless through Sunday. (I know, they had the same sale last weekend. Guess it was popular.) The online code is 78273.
- For you guys out there trying to impress at all the swanky RNC parties, Men's Wearhouse is having BOGO sales on everything from suits to pants to casual shirts through Sept. 3. And they have a Buy 1, get 50 percent off on shoes.
- Kohl's, still trying to milk the back-to-school thing, is offering a "Yes Pass" to everyone, which gets you 20 percent off everything -- even clearance! My classroom days are over, but I will not complain about this one. For online purchases, use code BACK2SCHOOL. To print a pass to use at the store, click HERE.
- Vintage gem Misred Outfitters in downtown St. Petersburg is having a "Heat Wave Summer Sale," on Saturday. Items will be marked up to 50 percent off.
Deal Diva Kameel
(Photo: Times files)