Still haven't finalized that holiday gift list? Steal mine.
This morning I woke up to an email reminder from Amazon.com telling me that its Free Super Saver Shipping deadline has been extended to Monday to have items arrive by Christmas.
I don't know about you, but there's nothing that warms a proscrastinator's heart more than realizing YOU STILL HAVE TIME LEFT!
And for you procrastinating holiday shoppers, you do. But what good is time if you still haven't settled on what to buy, right?
This might make things easier. Here's my ACTUAL last minute list of some of the gifts I got for a handful of my girlfriends and fellow fashionistas this year.
I know, I know, Christmas presents are supposed to be a surpise. I didn't include names beside them. (But to you friends out there reading this, go ahead and guess which one might be yours.)
The good thing is, you can still get pretty much all of these either in a store or online.
- Magazine subscription: Because who doesn't like getting something shiny and pretty in the mail each month? And it's likely to cost less than $10.
- Go Crafty: Can you still claim that something's a "crafty" gift if you didn't make it yourself? I think so. That's why I'll be headed to the Crafty Fest in downtown St. Petersburg this weekend. It's organized by ARTpool, so you know there will be plenty of cool vintage fashion, trinkets, art and other items that would be fun gifts.
- The ELLEments of Personal Style: A staple for any fashionista, this book is big, heavy and full of pictures. I have a copy myself, and can say it's worth the $20.
- A Ralph Lauren fashion E-holiday card: Have you seen these yet? Send a personal e-card with both a holiday AND shopping theme. Easy, free and perfect for the person in your life who wears (or wants to wear) lots of Ralph Lauren.
- Shopaholic books gift set: I sped through Sophie Kinsella's famous series a few years ago and loved all of them. $30 on Amazon.
- The September Issue: For the girlfriend who doesn't have time to read, pick up this DVD which documents what it takes to put Vogue magazine together
- Keep Calm and Shop On: My new motto. This print would look good framed or just tacked up in the cubicle. Either way, it's less than $15, so who can complain?
- Fashion Origami Set: OK, get this for your friend who IS crafty.
- Gift Card: Every year, somebody's gotta get one. Why not give her one to her favorite stores, or better yet, load up a Visa one and let her shoose where to spend it.
Deal Diva Kameel