You guys have had one of those days where you just dont. stop. moving. Right? That's what today has been like for the divas.
We're all pretty swamped, but we didn't want you guys to think we forgot about you. So here's a collection of tidbits to tide you over til our next most awesome post about using everyday office supplies as hair accessories, or something like that ...
- Everyone's favorite milliner, Dolly Donshey, just opened her own showroom in Tarpon Springs. We've already seen the 23-year-old Tampa native, a staple at Tampa Bay Fashion Week, branch out from hats to clothes. Now her newest venture, Monstruosité by Dolly Donshey, has all that, plus a new "mini" line for little girls. Fun! If you want to check out her stuff (or put in a custom order) visit the showroom at 540 N Pinellas Ave.. It's open every third Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm and by appointment.
- Tomorrow is 50% off day at Sunshine Thrift's St. Pete location. Sale applies to all clothing and goes from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Seriously, these sales have gotten so popular that they now put a 100 item limit in place. Does it get any more legit than that?
- Gap is having an "up to 50% off" Spring Break sale on shorts and tees. We're telling you this even though it makes us cranky (no one tell you that when you become a grown up you don't get spring breaks anymore). See how much we love you?
- Of course you'll need shoes to go with your fancy new frocks. Off Broadyway Shoes and Payless both want to help with that. The former is giving shoppers 20% their entire purposes this Saturday (March 22) for a friends and family event. Payless has been clogging up our email with reminders about sandals as low as $16.99
- Lastly, this dress. Worth the splurge?