Weekend sales roundup
The weekend is only a couple hours away, and I don't know about you, but I'm SO ready.
Honestly, what a week.
We can't pretend to be in a particularly cheerful mood, but we do hope the next couple days are more pleasant. There's lots happening around the Tampa Bay area that could help with that.
In St. Petersburg, there's the Mainsail art show downtown, and events on the 600 Block of Central today and tomorrow. Clearwater is hosting a sand festival. Rihanna and Taylor Swift are in town. Record Store Day is being celebrated on both sides of the bay.
And of course, there;s lots of sales going on too.
- Payless is having BOGO 50 percent off throught Wednesday.
- Kohl's is having it's "Great Big Weekend Sale," offering up to 45 percent off swimsuits, and up to 55 percent off shoes.
- Today is the last day to get $5 off a $30 shoe purchase at Target.com (Promo code is SHOEDEAL)
- Old Navy is offering $15 purchases of $75 or more through Sunday, in store with the email coupon and online with promo code ONSAVE15
- Get the 20 percent family/friends discount at JCP through Sunday. Online Promo code is BUDDIES
- The semi-annual clearance sale is still going on at Express. Plus they have their normal tiered sales ($15 off $30, $30 off $75 and $60 off $150)
Know of any others? Share in the comments.
-Deal Diva Kameel