Administrative appointments in Hillsborough
The Hillsborough County School Board approved these administrative appointments at its meeting on Tuesday:
- Nakeba Finlayson as supervisor for Response to Intervention/Multi-Tiered Systems of Support.
- Holly Saia, director for instructional support.
- Mathew E. Romano, supervisor of Magnet Schools, replacing Susan King.
- Sheri Norkas, principal of Hammond Elementary School, replacing Lynn Rattray.
- Allison Norgard, principal of Sessums Elementary School, replacing Winnie McCandless.
- Johan von Ancken, principal of Hillsborough High School, replacing Bill Orr.
- Roberta Jakubowski, principal of Caminiti Exceptional Center, replacing Barbara Pittman.
- Amy Zilbar, Area Leadership Director, replacing Larry Sykes.
- Kim Pietsch, Principal Coach.
- Tanya Arja, manager of External Communications, replacing Linda Cobbe.