Hernando sets interview schedule for superintendent candidates
The Hernando County School Board has finalized the interview schedule for the six candidates vying to become the district’s next superintendent.
A public reception will be held for the finalists on March 12 at 6 p.m. at the School Board’s main offices, 919 N. Broad St. Two days of interviews will follow.
Each candidate will interview for an hour and 15 minutes.
Here’s the schedule for the first day (March 14):
• Sonya L. Jackson: 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
• Kenneth D. Pritz: 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Rebecca C. Fleck: 12:45 p.m. to 2 p.m.
• Diana L. Greene 2:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The board will deliberate for an hour before calling it a day.
The second day includes just two candidate interviews:
• Lori Romano: 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
• Constance A. Jones 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The rest of the day is left open for deliberation.
School Board members are expected to pick a new superintendent on March 19.
Click here for our most recent story about the search.