HomeTeam Pick-Em Week 2, come get some
Folks, Tom Ketchum, @RonCanMultiTask and Hasselhoff must be put in their places. So the time is now. ATTAAAAAAAAACK!!!!
This week, we have a nifty little entry form for you folks, because you mean that much to us here at HomeTeam. Or, because the guy scoring the thing by hand can't be trusted. But definitely one of those two things.
So, the rules:
1. USE THE SAME NAME YOU USED LAST WEEK (or if you feel the need to change, let me know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. IF YOU'RE NEW, USE A NAME YOU WILL USE ALL SEASON. NOT "BOB" OR "JIM". I'd throw a last initial or something in there.
3. YOU GET ONE CHANCE. I CAN'T MAKE CHANGES FOR YOU. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.
4. I'VE ADDED A FEW EXTRA GAMES, since I don't have to handscore anymore. Plus, some people/team's feelings were hurt last week.
5. I, as always, reserve all rights to block you, ban you, delete your entry and all my decisions are final. There's no crying in football pick-ems.
Get at it.
Here are my picks for this week: