Babies, everywhere, babies!
• Milla Jovovich (above) has given birth to a baby girl, Us magazine reported on Sunday. The kid, named Ever (you heard us) is the spawn of Jovovich and her fiance, British director Paul W.S. Anderson.
• Confirming what is obvious to everyone with eyes, Christina Aguilera says she's pregnant with hubby Jordan Bratman. Glamour magazine says she's expecting around New Year's. This’ll be the first baby for both.
• It's not yet clear whether Cate Blanchett will end up with more Oscars than children, or vice versa, but you can soon add one to the kid column. Blanchett and her husband, playwright Andrew Upton, who already have two sons, are expecting a baby in April, says Reuters. So expect to see yet another very pregnant Oscar winner if Blanchett gets a nod for playing Bob Dylan in I’m Not There. (At right: Exclusive Juice* artist's rendition of what she'll look like in a few months.)
• Celeb chef Giada De Laurentiis, the bane of spell-checkers everywhere, said Monday she's due for a baby in April with her husband, Todd Thompson. In sonogram images, she told the Today show, the baby resembled a "lima bean" then a "lemon." Hopefully it'll be up to pumpernickel loaf and then ham hock in no time. She says she’s craving "lots of starches."
• On Sunday, CNN's Nancy Grace delivered twins, Lucy Elizabeth and John David, three months before they were due. All parties involved are resting comfortably, People reports, but Grace had developed a pulmonary edema during the pregnancy and doctors thought it would be best to go ahead and have the kids. Grace and her husband, investment banker David Linch, were married in April.
(Top photo Getty Images; bottom photo AP, MS Paint and the future.)