Bobby Farrelly's son Jesse dead of apparent overdose
Jesse Farrelly, the son of director Babby Farrelly, has apparently died of a drug overdose, TMZ reports. Police found the 20-year-old was found dead in a Costa Mesa, Calif., apartment after they were called about an "unresponsive young male" on Wednesday night.
Jesse was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead; the autopsy ruled out foul play.
"It is with profound sorrow that we accept the passing of our beloved Jesse following his struggle with addiction. We fully trust that he is now in the hands of our Lord," the Farrelly family said in a statement.
"We are immeasurably grateful for the abundance of happiness and laughter he brought into our lives, and we will rejoice eternally for all the moments we got to breathe in his wondrous spirit. The family thanks you for your well wishes and kindly asks that you respect our privacy during this difficult time."