Karma burns Gordon Ramsay's boys
Fast-boiling celeb chef Gordon Ramsay was apparently rushed to a London hospital last week after frying some eggs — his own. ContactMusic.com says the resident devil of Hell’s Kitchen was in “absolute agony” after he burned his bits and pieces because he wasn’t wearing any underwear.
“I was standing too close to the hob when I was cooking,” he says. “I was wearing these cotton trousers underneath I was going commando. Suddenly I felt this searing heat. My bollocks were burning.”
Ramsay told friends initially that he was treated for a knee injury.
We doubt the validity of this one (especially because blogs also reported he froze his testes during a trip to Norway in May), but we can’t but think that besides violating some health code somewhere, this is divine retribution for Gordon’s sour attitude.
[Photo: Getty Images]