Madonna 'contract' ruined Guy Ritchie's life
What kind of ridiculous stuff can come out about Madonna and Guy Ritchie that would provide fodder for the rumor mill? How about some alleged marriage contract Madge made the director agree to? The U.K.'s Sun says besides being instructed to never shout at his wife, he had to read Kabbalah texts and find time to sex her up. The rules, so sayeth the tabloid, included:
* Guy must work to enrich his wife's emotional and spiritual well being.
* Guy must set aside time to read Kabbalah texts with his wife.
* Guy must resolve conflicts in a constructive way.
* Guy must never shout at his wife, but instead state calmly: I understand that my actions have upset you, please work with me to resolve this.
* We both must devote time to our sexual expressiveness.
And our favorite:
* We must not use sex as a stick to beat one another.
Soureces tell the paper that Madge pinned the rules up in their New York home after they visited a marraige counselor two years ago. She would say, "Contract, Guy, contract" if he broke one of the rules, they say.
Is it true? Who knows. But the best part is the quote the Sun's unnamed source gives: "Guy felt bound up like a kipper." How folksy!
[Photo: Getty Images]