Madonna wore millions in jewelry at Oscar party
Speaking of being rich and shameless, OK! says that Madonna glammed it up at the Vanity Fair post-Oscar party on Sunday, wearing millions of dollars in jewelry that not only was excessive but, ehhh, didn't even look all that impressive. Maybe that's the point; we don't know, look what we do for a living.
The mag says her Neil Lane jewelry included:
• A black and white diamond chain with 500 carats of the shiny stones
• A diamond bangle with 25 carats of diamonds and platinum
• An onyx and diamond bracelet with 50 carats of diamonds
• A pair of diamond pear shape earrings of 20 carats each
• A square diamond and onyx ring
And then she went and changed for her own private party (for which we don't have photos, because it was, well, private), putting on a cross and chain with 50 carats' worth of diamonds, $1 million diamond earrings and a platinum and diamond ring. And while she planned for all that Sunday, we were sifting through the paper's coupons for BOGO deals on toilet paper. Take that, Madge!
[Photo: Getty Images]