Today's Jesse James-Sandra Bullock cheat sheet: Lawsuits, citizen's arrests and yet another mistress
Sigh. Let’s take this one report at a time, shall we?
• Oh, how the gossip rags are enjoying rifling through the dirty laundry of Jesse James and Sandra Bullock. Following this week’s discovery that James settled a 2007 sexual harassment lawsuit for $725,000, Us Magazine uncovered another lawsuit from 2000, in which former West Coast Choppers employee Deann McClung alleged James harassed her “on a regular basis,” keeping porn around the office, touching and propositioning her, and exposing his “sexual organ.” The suit was dismissed a year later at the request of both sides’ attorneys, but who cares about that?
• The lawsuit revelation came as word of a fourth, unnamed mistress leaked. Attorney Gloria Allred told Radar Online that she had been hired to represent a “beautiful model and businesswomen” who “had a three-year intimate relationship with Jesse James.” Allred didn’t give the woman’s name, but said she had “hundreds of text messages, e-mails and photos” (though she didn’t say of what).
• In other James-mistress news, tattooed Nazi-mongering homewrecker Michelle “Bombshell” McGee took to her Facebook Thursday to condemn those who would judge her. “For all you internet warriors on here talking s--- ... it’s easy to place judgement when your sitting behind a keyboard,” she typed. “Get off your God dam high horse, your s--- don’t smell like roses either. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone ... in other words F--- YOU.” Yeah, keep it classy, Bombshell!
• Jesse James has yet to speak out about this whole mess, but he isn’t exactly taking it lying down (rimshot!). On Thursday, TMZ reported that James tried to make a “citizen’s arrest” of a paparazzi photographer who he said was stalking him outside West Coast Choppers. Police showed up after a report that James had vandalized the pap’s car. Neither accuser was taken into custody, reports the New York Daily News, but police are investigating the matter.
• Finally, news agencies have been digging up old soundbytes from James and Bullock. Like the clip from a red carpet interview in January, in which a reporter for The Insider asked Bullock how she would react if Jesse James ever did to her what Tiger Woods did to Elin Nordegren. “If I were Elin, man, I would have hit him a lot more than she did,” Bullock replied. “I would have kept hitting. ... She stopped, she was respectable. I’d get the baseball bat. I’d get everything out.” Bullock won't have to repeat herself this weekend, though -- she's skipping the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.