Your daily troubled starlet update
• Troubled starlet Mischa Barton will plead no contest in her DUI case Thursday, People reports, landing three years of probation, a three-month alcohol education class and a fine of $1,700 — but no jail time. A related marijuana charge will also be dropped.
• Troubled starlet Naomi Campbell has been banned from British Airways after being booted off a flight after a scuffle with a cop, British tabloids said Tuesday. The airline hasn’t confirmed it, and Campbell’s spokeswoman told Reuters, “Naomi has been flying with British Airways for nearly 30 years and has been a good customer. She hopes this can be resolved amicably.”
• Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan was sued Monday by her former bodyguard. TMZ says David Kim claims LiLo owes him big bucks for unpaid security detail, including driving her around L.A. He wants $55,000; Lohan’s reps had no comment.
• Troubled starlet Britney Spears might be getting into the furniture business. The New York Post says Spears’ dad, Jamie, is trying to make Brit a spokeswoman job for Danish furniture broker Claus Hjelmbak. Hjelmbak denies this (wouldn’t you?) but the Post says a possible deal has been in the works for two months.
• Troubled starlet Pete Doherty has been jailed for 14 weeks for violating his probation and for using drugs, the BBC says. The porkpie-topped “rocker” apparently missed an appointment with his probation team and was late for another. A spokesman told NME that Doherty might appeal the sentence.
• Troubled starlet Amy Winehouse is not in the news today, which is a shame, because we almost had a Troubled Starlet Yahtzee. But we suspect she’ll pop up on TMZ soon enough, freebasing ground-up hippo tusk or some such nonsense.