Motorola Mobility, Verizon Wireless introduces three new 4G LTE phones
Motorola introduced three new phones exclusive to Verizon Wireless and all on the 4G LTE network.
DROID RAZR M: RAZR M (pictured) has an edge-to-edge 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display. It has strong Web browsing capabilities with the 4G LTE and Google Chrome browser.
DROID RAZR HD: RAZR HD has, you guessed it, a high definition display, perfect for watching movies, TV shows and video. It comes with a 4.7-inch Super AMOLED HD display for vivid and clear images. It has 78 percent more pixels for a vibrant display and features 40 percent better battery capacity than the original DROID RAZR, Motolosa says in a news release.
DROID RAZR MAXX HD: It has the same features as DROID RAZR HD, but with battery life equivalent of 32 hours of normal use, 13 hours of straight video playback, 8 hours of Web browing on 4G LTE, or up to 21 hours of continuous talk time.
Here are some other features for each phone:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, upgradable to 4.1 Jelly Bean by the end of this year
- Google Mobile Services, including Chrome, Google Play, Google Maps
- Interactive Circles Widget for quick access to notifications, weather, time and more
- Quick Settings can be accessed from the home screen to easily manage their volume profile, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, more
- Global-ready so customers can have voice and data service in more than 205 countries
- Enterprise-grade security and data encryption, remote wipe, complex password support, more
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM
- Mobile Hotspot – Share a 4G LTE connection with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080p HD recording
- Front-facing camera for video chatting
- microSDcard slot with support for up to 32 GB
- Voice Actions lets customers control their phones with their voice
- Google+ which can automatically upload photos to a private album online
- YouTube watch videos in HD. YouTube app will automatically download videos over Wi-Fi while the phone is charging – making them ready to watch in an instant
Pricing and Availability:
● DROID RAZR M will be available for pre-order starting today at http://www.verizonwireless.com/droidrazrm and will be available on Sept. 13 in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at http://www.verizonwireless.com for $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. The DROID RAZR M will be available either Black or White.
● DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR MAXX HD will be available before the holidays. The DROID RAZR HD will be available in either Black or White and the DROID RAZR MAXX HD will be available in Black.
● Customers who purchase a DROID RAZR M, DROID RAZR HD or DROID RAZR MAXX HD will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless data plan.