Reusable sporks are cool and friendly to the environment
I have been trying to cut back on lunches at restaurants and that means eating in the office more. I always feel guilty when throwing away a plastic spoon or fork after one use. We were using disposables in the kids' lunches too so I was looking for a better solution. Then one night I was wandering through the camping area at a local retail store and found these cool sporks in different colors.
They're made by Light My Fire and come in 19 colors plus there's a titanium version. In addition to being a spoon and fork there is a serrated edge on the fork that can be used for light cutting of vegetables, salads or soft meats. This is one handy gadget!
Here are some specs:
- Heat resistant material - doesn't melt in hot/boiling water
- Won't scratch non-stick cookware, Teflon-friendly
- Machine washable
- Extremely durable
- Nineteen colors
- Weight: 8 grams - 17 grams Titanium
- Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics
- Free Plexi-Tube available with bulk sporks
- Available in PC or BPA free Tritan