Stroller goes high-tech: power folding, self-recharging, more
A stroller is a must-have for any parent with a baby or a toddler. But opening or folding one takes some muscle. In this age where convenience is among priorities, the Origami Stroller by 4Moms is worth a look. Call this the high-tech stroller that sounds more like a car:
- power-folding chassis with a push of a button
- a battery that recharges as it moves -- you also can plug it in.
- connect your cellphone to the stoller to charge it up
- four-wheel suspension
- running and pathway lights
- an LCD screen with trip and lifetime odometer, temperature, speed, and child indicator to prevent folding when occupied
- four cupholders
- lots of storage compartments
- contemporary design
All these features don't come cheap, however: $849.99 on the 4moms website, or other retailers.